Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Clipboard fun and mucho baking...


I saw this great idea for a mini clipboard over at Let's Explore and made one for Miss E. She has been having great fun with such a simple idea! I love her little bird drawing. I used some old cut offs of matboard and covered it with wrapping paper and contact adhesive.

Well, I have been very busy with baking up a storm for a party for 35 last night and I was hosting my book club this morning (about 20 people). I forgot (didn't have a moment to scratch myself really...) to take any photos of the yummy food on offer but it included an orange cake, my wonderful friend, Emily's, delicious chocolate brownies (which Miss E will only call Fritz brownies now after reading the recipe title, Emily), mini baked lemon cheesecakes and Tiramisu. Not to mention all the salads, nibblies etc. All well received I believe! Phew. I am e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d. Note to self - never doing a party mid week again! Well, especially not the night before another function as well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails