These are the measurements I used:
Cover - 19cm long x 15cm wide
Inside pages - 17.5cm long x 14cm wide
Tab closure - 6cm long x 3.5cm wide
1. Fold the cover and each page in half and iron the crease.
2. Place the pages inside each other and then inside the cover.
4. Do the blanket stitch binding.
6. Stitch the untrimmed end to the inside middle of the back cover.
7. I used a decorative flower cutout and button to brighten mine up and then stitched a press stud to the underside. You could leave yours plain or you could stitch a button to the cover and cut a slit in the tab closure to close it. Just use whatever option you prefer.