Monday, August 17, 2009

Owl bookmarks to match!



Princess E loved the bookplates so much I decided to do some bookmarks as well using our little owl characters. You can download them here:


I did a double sided one which includes space on the back for you to write down words you don't recognise, make notes etc. I was inspired to include the little note part by these cool bookmarks from the lovely blog blogroomshop. For mine, just print them, cut them out, fold in half and glue. I also did one with a hole punch and some ribbon and another one with the decorative scalloped edge across the top and bottom just to change them up a bit. I need to have about 100 for Princess E as they are distributed from one end of the house to the other.


7 comments:

  1. I love these! Im a sucker for anything owl related :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cool! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are realy cute and I love how you finished yours. Thank you for sharing the bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading makes you wise, right? Love your little owls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But nice .... I love the bookmarks! Thanks for the chance to download them! (But the site tells me I am paying you ...?). Beta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails