Monday, April 20, 2009

Turnoff Week Blog Challenge


Ok, I am going to join in the blog challenge being hosted by Unplug Your Kids this week. My kids watch too much tv and I spend waaaay too much time on the computer. I really enjoy blogging but I also do a huge amount of linking, linking, linking and looking at other people's blogs to the point where I am letting things go around here... It is so addictive when there are so many of you amazingly funny, heartwarming and inspiring bloggers out there!! So, anyway, here are my goals for the week:


1. The kids negotiated 1 hr screen time per day (a total for tv, computer games and computer time).


2. I will limit myself to only 1 hr computer time per day. That should give me enough time to check my email, maybe write a blog post and get a little bit of my daily blog surfing fix. The rest of the time I might actually get more craft done (oh, and tidying up of course...)!


Ok, well I have nearly used up half my time already so I am outta here.....

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing how it goes with your family! We're not going cold turkey either but looking forward to taking action around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 hour computer time .. is that even possible ... !!! ... I wouldn't know what to do with my self ... go on you and the kids :) we have 2 1/2 weeks holidays here, so really slack on how much telly and playstation time they are getting .... doesn't help that its cold and wet ..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails