Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hairclip beginnings


I love this little hairclip. I made it about a year ago and love seeing Miss E wearing it. Sooo easy to make and such a lot of satisfaction (well for me anyway! - isn't there a saying about the simple things in life? etc. etc.....that is my excuse and I am sticking to it).

I am feeling a hairclip/hairband glut coming up so will try and do a tutorial for this in the next day or so.


On another note, I found out about the Feed Your Soul free art project the other day (can't remember where unfortunately - I was linking, linking, linking...) and think it is amazing. They have started collecting free prints that you can download, print out and frame. Go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's so cute! If you do a tute, I'd love to link to it! I just came by to check out your flower headband tutorial and I love that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel

    Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments! The tutorial is up and running now so link away...

    Cheers
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails