Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Over 40...

Can someone please explain to me how, after a certain age, you suddenly have to pluck hair seemingly continuously from your face, neck and body and do so religiously but, one day, you catch the light a different way and find this....

(pardon my shocking computer drawing skills for what looks like a mattress spring coming out of her neck)
(no, that isn't me)

...which apparently has been growing for 3 months and you never noticed it before!  Just delightful.


4 comments:

  1. Are you sure that isn't you? Don't you like to do your hair, put on your best dress & cardigan and nice pearl necklace to greet your husband at the door when he comes home from a hard day's work . . . before returning to the kitchen to finish cooking dinner for the family? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, you outed me, 'anonymous'! Of course I love to do that! Especially with a wayward hair sticking out of my neck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Oh my. This made my day, truly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ovarian troubles. Apparently ovaries can make facial hair grow really fast - that hair may only have been there for a few days and may not return for months. Google should be able to tell you more. definitely don't need the tweezers to remove them.
    Cherrie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails