I have been having a lot of fun making felt flowers recently and thought I would show you 6 different ways you can use them too. I have more ideas as well so may do another post in a little while with more suggestions.
1. Stick them to the end of a pencil for a cute little pencil cup garden.
2. Attach to a hairclip for a little (or not so little) girl.
3. Attach to an elastic band to put around a gift box like my previous post.
4. Glue to a gift tag.
5. Attach to a jumbo paper clip for keeping papers together or as a bookmark.
6. Glue to a paper covered clothespin (you could add a strong magnet to the back of the clothespin too).
Happy felt flower making!